Well I think I have definitely decided to come off HRT. I got to see my consultant on 23rd June 2010 and will go armed with all the reasons I want tos top taking it.
- Weight gain Fed up with Drs telling me etc that HRT does not cause weight gain, when I clearly have gained so much since being on it!
- Cancer risks – all studies reporting how dangerous HRT is…..I know the studies apply to women in the fifties and over but still can’t help thinking “what if???”
- Fluid retention I am always puffed up. Legs fingers face…….
- bad moods are they caused through my hormones?
- Asthma drastically worse on HRT
I’m going to wait until I have told my consultant, then I shall keep a blog on how I go with it!